Friday, 25 July 2014

Shotgun blues

When the void starts to explode within you, what can we do to let it go?!...

Nas margens da vida, não encontro o caminho para subir, sair...


I can't make any sense in this particular moment, because I lost the hability to express myself...

I know words can't always be possible to express the turmoil of feelings I have within me...

My head it's lost, on the point of exploding without I even knowing what the hell it's going on..

I feel lost in the midst of rationality, because things can't always be explained..
I feel estranged, I can't know who is the one looking back at me in the mirror...

Am I just the product of a distorted mind, my fucking mind... If so, for what reason am I still believing in me...

Myself it's hurt from within... Tired of all that's happening around me...

I want to believe in me, I want to live myself, I want to be myself again... But I think, was I ever in love with myself? Did I ever believed in me?!...
I don't make any sense in this sentences, in this phrases, in this life right now...

"When I find all of the reasons, maybe I'll find another way, find another day, with all the changing seasons of my life, maybe I'll get it right, next time"

Is it true?! Is this just a slithering stormy season? Or have I just reached the end?! The only possible road?!...
I can't tell right now... 

I need a break from myself...

ZT

P.S. "An I'm tired of the frustration
Of livin' inside of your lies
And I'm wired on indignation
I said somebody's got to die"
-
Guns N' Roses

No comments:

Post a Comment