"Dear friend,
Do you mind if I have a word?
It won't take mush of your time, I promise.
Let's skip the introductions, as we know each other quite well.
Yes, it's me speaking, January the first.
I know it hasn't been exactly easy since we last saw each other, but I'm here to remind you we're about to meet again very soon.
And so, I thought I'd share a piece of advice, a word, really... But one that will help you get through the other 364 days with ease. And the word is:
MOVEMENT
That's right: movement.
I'd love to see you start the year doing just that.
Moving!
And I don't just mean the exercise kind.
I mean movement of the spirit, of the soul!
Move... So you can find the inspiration to create, to invent!
You see, when you're moving, there's no time for fear, for doubts, because it pushes you forward, makes you stronger, wiser!
So take my word...
Write it down on a napkin, put it in your smartphone.
Movement inspires.
And when it moves into action, it will make every single day of your year count! Starting with me!
You're friend,
January The First"
-
Unknown Author, but amazing! Thank you!
"♫♬♪♩"
-
Collapse Under The Empire

No comments:
Post a Comment